Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things I've seen

                                                                    Things I've see

Wind flipping umbrellas (while on bicycle).
Woman with baby stroller stopped in front of tram (her natural reaction was to let go and jump away herself, LOL). Tram rang its bell for 5 seconds... eventually stopped. Lucky for this one guy who bounced across. And the baby survived, hopefully it's a Dutch baby girl. Love the women here.
Guy goes wrong way in one way, handle bars and arms head on to cars.
I wonder if these people were stoned.


                                                                   Things I didn't see

The huge puddle of water beneath my lefty, almost ankle deep.
Foto store (found it)... Hot chick on bike (I want it)... Splash (Fuck it)! Girl got me wet just by looking at her.
Finger on the trigger, automatic weapon + guido looking soldier + tourist unexpected sneezed... Hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment