Thursday, December 9, 2010

I want a guerilla

I am here to buy suspenders, that is why I came back. I was going to couchsurf but apparently I don't have tits. Almost every host has posted "girls only."Now if you are a girl and you posted that... okay, I can understand. As for you guys... fucking dueschebags. I hope a girl with dick sleeps on your coach, Dick!

So I did get one reply from a guy who is willing to host me but the days did not work out unfortunately, hence he hostel I am staying at. But the guy did respond kindly. Since the days did not work out I told him I'd try to catch him in Rome for a cup of coffee or something. He just sent me back i reply saying, "No stress at all, don't worry. Here is my mobile: 3335059314... I thought maybe you wanted to stop by for a shiatsu massage :-)"


So... I'm thinking about it. He has a girl he his hugging from behind in his profile picture so I don't think he is gay, but you never know. Anyways... I ask the guy behind me in the dinning room where we are eating breakfast, "what is a shiatsu massage?"
"Oh, that's the massage where they go DEEP, Balls Deep." WTF, balls and everything. He laughs after I draw attention to how he said it. He explains to me, "lol, I mean with their elbows, the balls." he points the balls of his elbow. Yep, still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment