Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dora the Explora

Clint calls to let me know, "I'm calling to let you know You've paid your dues!" Those girls you know are... I've never... I stripped, for 6 girls.
He sounds enthusiastic.
I checked my phone earlier and saw this text from Whitney (Clint's friend, a dude. My friend too, by acquaintance but awesome, fun guy, couchsurfed)
Text#
         Six not 3, but 6
          plus dog

"I thought they would be girls that put cigarrettes out on my chest."No! They're 19 and 20." Clint tells me this and I think; Yep, I did a good job.
"Ya, she's a nice girl." I can only imagine the cool people she has around her.

Dora the Explora.
I met you while hitching on a hike, Eugene to Oakland
From Portland to Reno "that's where I'm going"
With a new bong in the back
I drop my pack, and we drive south, down the 5
Cali bound
Broke down outside of Sacramento, 1247Pm
"I pushed the engine too hard" 3 hour later, we get a ride
After a cop pulls over and demands to " see your license." I frown at him, give a sympathetic look, bastard.
Weird how they're trained to see every anomally as a threat, not as a situation to help and over come obstacles. He has his hand, right one, on his black gun with the button strap unsnapped. Between the time of breaking down, and Police driving in and then out, then another one in and then out. She tells her tale.
Like a happy dog waving his tail, I listen. This is when people get intament with their thoughts and freely express themselves.
"I'm a stripper... I'm trying to get to Reno so I can throw money at my girls... I have $1500.00 to spend."

I remember offering to drive earlier because she was driving with, " the windsheild wipers are on."
"Oh... I'm a little out of it. I dropped some acid last night. Would you drive for a while."
"Ya"
" I have a court date in Reno and I have to be there by Monday." It's Thursday, late noonish.
We talk. And oh by the way, there's someone else in the car with us. Shelby. Another hitchhiker. Dora only ask $40 for gas to ride.
"I was caught selling and possesing in Cali. I might go to Prison."
Have you any other offenses?
"Ya, but that's another case I'm fighting. My stuff was confiscated at a friends house. I lost like 3 to 4 thousand dollars... but they can not prove it's mine."
"In Cali I was caught by an undercover... with a bag of Molleys, and a vile of LSD, they found while strip searching me. I was naked, they looked everywhere. I felt violated."

My impression of Dora: Really nice sweet girl, whom got caught. Young, with a beautiful figure that'd going to help her get out of future trouble. Beautiful people get more opportunities, treated friendlier.

To be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment