Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 things about Eugene

Oh Eugene, you caring mother to "run-aways." You help the people out by making it law not to pump your won gas, that's right! It is illegal to pump your own gas. Absurd, atrocious, or asinine? I saw a 39 year old bumb, homeless man, holding hands and making out with a 15 year old girl, whom he obviously impregnated. Yea! No runaway law, woo! One great thing about this city of Eugene, besides all the woodchip prefontaine running trails, is that they sell Raw unhomogenized unpasteurized Goat's Milk. Delicious. For all those who are skeptics let me say this, you're dumb. Good, now go educate yourself before you regurgitate what you think you know.
Eugene, you have a great campus, U of O, with many bike lanes. I especially love how there are trees everywhere so so so very high in the sky. Some with green growing on their brown bark, even yellow! Your forests are full of mushrooms, and squirrels that like to be hand fed, spoiled critters. If I was homeless the first thing I would do is, well... bang all the young runaways, but the second thing I would do is eat me some squirrels, seeing how they are so easy to seduce. This city is very clean when it comes to breathing air, or so it seems. Though I still see chem trails clutter my sunshine. Should be illegal blocking out the sun like that, damn jet fueled planes, WTFET.
To be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment